Preparing the Front Seat Apache for Lethality on any Occasion.
The Apache Gunnery Trainer (AGT)® is an "all in one" part-task procedural trainer that prepares front seaters by managing the complexities of the various buttons, switches, and knobs along with the endless Multi-Purpose Display (MPD) pages. The "Tutorial" mode walks beginners through the proper button pushes in the correct sequence to employ the weapon systems or various other courses. The "Switchology" mode tests its users' control memorization and implements muscle memory by scoring their reactions to command prompts on every button switch or knob. The "Gunnery" mode allows you to rehearse gunnery tables and the script before going to the range. The "Linked" mode allows for a collective feel as you send text messages, practice remote shots, or lase for your wingman.
This walks beginners through the proper button pushes in the correct sequence to employ the weapon systems or various other courses.
This mode scores and forces muscle memory on every switch or knob in the front seat after a prompt requests input.
This immersive training mode allows you to rehearse gunnery tables and the script before going to the range.
This mode allows for a collective feel as you send text messages, practice remote shots or lase for your wingman.
"Free Play" Mode
Free play scenarios that are easily linkable allowing for Attack Weapons Team engagements, and courseware of selected Aircrew Training Manual tasks.
AH-64 Co-Pilot/Gunner’s Station
- Gunner’s TEDAC
- Fire Control Radar – RFHO
- Image Auto Tracking
- Thumb force control training
- Laser Designation with/without a wingman
- Weapons System engagements
- Data Management sweep practice
- Collective Training capability with 2 or more
- TOP GUN competitive High Scores
- Oral Knowledge quiz
- Communications: Tune, Talk, Change frequency
- AMPS compatible
- Gunnery table rehearsal tool
- Courseware to learn how to use the weapons systems
- The terrain of your choice
- MUMT interoperability with I/O station
- Back Seat Option AR/VR